Make Career in Advertising and Public Relations Industry
Admissions Open for PGDMCJ 2021
Marketing is an umbrella term and there are many activities under marketing. Advertising and public relation (PR) are vital in marketing. They bridge the gap between customer need and product specification.
As we all are aware of the role of advertising and public relation, making a career in this industry must be fascinating. To let you learn more about it, we will share all the important information that can help you know about making a career in the advertising and public relation industry. These details are shared by the best institutes of public relations in India.
Job options available:
Once you complete the course for advertising and PR, you can take any of the below-mentioned jobs:
- PR manager
- Social media marketer/ manager
- Employee relationship manager
- Production team member
- Creative team member
- Media or community relationship manager
- Marketing manager
- Art director
- And more
In a nutshell, after completing the PR or advertising course from the best public relations institute in India, you have an open sky of opportunities. You can take a job in any company such as:
- Marketing agency
- PR firm
- Media companies
- Media houses
- Magazine houses
- Finance or investment companies
- And more
Salary package in the PR and advertising industry:
Depending on your skills, you can get the job and salary.
Usually, fresher gets 8000 to 15,000 Rs/Month.
However, within a year or two, one can reach 20,000 – 30,000 of salary in India.
The 4+ years of experienced people get more than 50,000 Rs/month.
The advertising and public relations institute India will help you cultivate the required skills, but for your reference, here are the majorly required skills:
- Strategy building
How to Become an Advertiser or a Public Relation Professional?
- According to the best institutes of public relations in India, both PR and advertising are different yet tightly connected job.
- Advertising is more about reaching out to the targeted audiences and selling them your products.
- Public relation is cultivating a strong and positive relationship with customers, employees, media people, corporate and social officials.
- If you are interested more in advertising, you should take the course for advertising from a top advertising institute in India.
- If you are more inclined towards public relations, you can join the public relations institute in India and take PR.
- Some courses offered by the best institutes of public relations in India cover both advertising and PR fundamentals. You can join one of the best institutes like NIMCJ and take a diploma or degree course covering both PR and advertising. Later, once you identify your interest, you can take a specialization course.
- To take a graduate course, you need to pass 12th in any stream. For diploma courses, you can join any of the best PR or advertising institute after the 10th.
Read Related Blogs:
Public Relations and Career Making as a PR Specialist
21 Jun 2021
Post by : NIMCJ