National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism (NIMCJ) was established in year 2007 by Vishwa Samvad Education Foundation. The institute is recognized by Gujarat University. NIMCJ is the pioneer institute to introduce Radio Journalism and Digital Media in media academics in Gujarat. NIMCJ offers a Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism, which is a very reputed and coveted Mass Communication and Journalism Institute in India. As the institute has entered in 13th successful year of its commencement.
1. NIMCJ Awarded by Education Department and Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG) - Government of Gujarat for "Excellence in Placement".
2. NIMCJ Ranked Twice in Top Mass Communication Institute of India, a survey by Outlook India in 2018 and 2019.
3. In 2019 also NIMCJ ranked in Top Mass Communication Institute of India a survey by India Today
4. Various NIMCJ Platform where student interect with Industry Expert and Alumni
5. State-of-the-art facilities for Audio Visual Production Process, Multi Camera Studio, Chroma Studio
PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism is a 2-year postgraduate diploma course. This mass media course provides training in key principles, systems, and frameworks needed to develop skills and build expertise in the subject.
1. Print Journalism
3. Electronic Media
5. Public Relations
6. Corporate Communication
7. Digital Media
1. Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized college.
2. Appearing Candidate: Students in their final year of graduation can all apply for examination.
Step 1. Log into : www.nimcj.org
Step 2. At Top Righ corner you'll see "Admissions Open for PGDMCJ" Click On "Apply Now"
Step 3. Fill up the Application form
Step 4. Now Appear for the NIMCJ MACJET 2020 Entrance Exam
Step 5. Personal Interview
Step 6. Documents Verification
Step 7. Admission Confirmation
Application fees : Rs. 750 Pay online / Offline
Course fees : Rs. 2 Lakh for the course (Rs. 50000 per semester)